MUST READ: Reasons why you should NEVER urinate before m@king love!
We have here a couple of reasons why you should never try to urinate before you m@ke love with your partner:
1. Higher risk of urinary infection
– Urinating before m@king love could increase the risk of getting a bacterial infection.
– This is shorter in women than in ment and when they urinate, the bacteria wil never come out. Not doing it will allow the bacteria to keep going up towards the bladder, producing an infection.
3. Kaufman’s advice
– He’s a urologist who recommends not to urinate before an intercourse.
– He also reminds his patients to wipe their private parts from the front to the back to avoid bringing bacteria to your private area.